Monday, August 2, 2010

Crime Doesn't Bother Me - #1 Stalking

I've decided to come up with a list of 'CRIMES' that i've experienced in Melbourne that's worth ur entertainment. It's quite a list and not ALL were crimes. Some were just "Hmm, it would've been a crime if i hadn't outsmarted the aggressor!" I've ranked them in terms of the anxiety/fear i felt..
1. Stalked by a Stranger

Being stalked when you're alone CAN be really frightening! But i wasn't scared at all when it happened to me cause I didn't realise it until i got into my car and thought to myself, "Hmm, that guy was acting rather weird isn't it..?" Anyway, I was just walking out of Pacific Seafood when i noticed this japanese guy walking past me. I turned into the small dark lane at the end of the road towards my car. While turning, i felt a bit weird, like an intuition thing. The voice in my head just told me to walk in the middle of the road. And at the very instant, from the corner of my eye, I saw the japanese guy now walking in my direction, also turning into the small lane.When I got to my car, i took my time to open the door and place my takeaway properly, and also to take a good look at the guy. He immediately stopped and turned towards this restaurant that's right next to him, looking high and low inside as if he was searching for someone/something. Where got timing so zun, i stop at my car and he also stop walking? And come one lah! The restaurant had full length glass windows and so brightly lit. You can see everything in a glance..

No comments:

Post a Comment